JN0-103 Questions & Answers
92 Questions & Answers
Includes questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank.
JN0-103 Training Course
67 Video Lectures
Based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam and learn by working with real equipment.
JNCIA-Junos Product Reviews
test-king made my life easier
This is the advice for all the JNCIA-Junos candidates
If you are looking forward to become JNCIA-Junos certified in first attempt then test-king is one and only place to be. Test-king JNCIA-Junos exam tools can make your life easier as test-king will offer you to attempt online practice tests and when you will appear for actual JNCIA-Junos exam you will feel no difficulty. For this reason test-king is my only recommendation.
I recommend test-king
"I have recently passed JNCIA-Junos exam in first attempt and it would have been impossible to do without test-king. I prepared online with test-king JNCIA-Junos online training, I felt that that it's a great facility and I didn't change my routine, I kept on doing my job and now I am certification holder.
Through my experience with test-king I strongly recommend test-king for the candidates of JNCIA-Junos exam .
Aim the highest sky
"Test king JNCIA-Junos exam engine helps you to reach the highest sky by simply following the best material and question and answers which can make a difference in your exam preparation. Test king JNCIA-Junos exam engine will take you to the most amazing ride of success. Test king Implemenation JNCIA-Junos exam engine you are really amazing.
Test king-you are fantastic
"I am using test king JNCIA-Junos exam engine because I always find it terrific. Learning my course subjects here at test king JNCIA-Junos exam engine is like I am sitting in my class room and taking live lectures. I always experience quality material here at test king JNCIA-Junos exam engine and I know you will too.
"The quality study material which test king provided me for my JNCIA-Junos professional exam is unmatched. The content and the technical information provided in the guide is up to date and everything which is relevant to the JNCIA-Junos exam is at hand in the study guide. I am totally contented with the hard work which the team of test king has put in. Excellent piece of work test king, thanks is a small word to say it all.
Books I referred for my JNCIA-Junos certification
Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA) - Junos is the certification program designed for Network professionals to start their career with Junos software and juniper products. This is an entry-level certification which helps you to continue with advanced level certifications in the track of Junos certification. The certified candidates will get knowledge and skills on Juniper Networks with Junos OS, fundamentals of networking, routing and switching.
The exam code for this certification is JN0-102. JNCIA-Junos certification exam is a fast paced exam with 70 computer based multiple choice questions for 90 minutes. The score will be displayed immediately after the exam on the screen, and the current passing score is 70%. The exam is administered by Pearson VUE centres globally for USD 125$. No prerequisite certification is needed to take this certification exam.
The recommended training offered by this course are:
- IJOS - Introduction to Junos Operating System
- JRE - Junos Routing Essentials
- Web based e-learning on Networking Fundamentals
The instructor-led training course provides the essential study materials and additional resources for the exam. Study materials is also available in pdf format on the juniper website http://www.juniper.net/in/en/training/certification/resources.html. The book I referred to undergo this exam is 'Junos OS for Dummies', Dummies/Wiley publishing written by Walter Goralski, Michael Bushong and Cathy Gadecki. I also referred to the Day One books on Exploring Junos CLI, Deploying QoS and configuring Junos basics and policies. Day One Guides helped me a lot in my preparation, since it provides clear explanations, line-by-line instructions, tips and shortcuts to handle Junos products.
The topics to be covered to clear this examination are as follows:
- Networking Fundamentals: This topic provides the knowledge on identifying the functions and concepts of networking elements. It also includes the broadcast and collision domains, Functions of Router, Functions of Switches, Ethernet networks, Optical networks such as SONET and OTN, Addressing and address resolution of Layer 2, Fundamentals of IPV4 and IPV6, IP addressing and subnet masking of Layer 3, Supernetting and Subnetting, conversion from Decimal to binary, difference between connection oriented and connectionless protocols.
- Fundamentals of Junos OS: This topic offers the skills on identifying the functions, benefits and concepts of core elements of Junos OS. It includes Product families and general functionalities of Junos devices, Software architecture, Forwarding and control planes, Packet forwarding and Routing Engine, Protocol daemons, Transit traffic and Exception traffic processing.
- User Interfaces: This topic provides the knowledge on identifying the functions and concepts of User Interfaces on Junos. It includes the functionalities, modes, navigations and help of CLI, Filtering Output, difference between the configuration active and candidate, Reverting to the previous configuration, modification and management of configuration files, View, Compare and load configuration files, and the core functionalities of J-Web.
- Configuration Basics of Junos: This topic provides the knowledge on identifying the key elements needed to configure the devices of Junos. It includes Factory and default state, User accounts, Login classes, Initial Configuration of Junos, Various Methods for user authentication, Various types and properties of Interfaces, Configuration groups, Initial configuration of NTP, syslog, SNMP and other elements, Configuration archival, Logging and tracing.
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Junos: This topic provides the knowledge on identifying the methods available for monitoring and maintaining the devices of Junos. It includes Monitor and Show commands, Statistics and errors in Interface, Network tools like telnet, SSH, ping and traceroute, Real time Performance Monitoring - RPM, Installation of Junos OS, software upgrades, Power on and shut down steps for Junos devices, recovery of root password, procedures for maintaining Junos devices.
- Routing Fundamentals: This topic provides the knowledge on identifying the basic functions and concepts of routing in Junos devices. It includes the concepts of packet forwarding, Routing tables, difference between Routing and forwarding tables, instances of Routing, Route preferences, Advantages of Static and dynamic Routing.
- Routing Policy and the Firewall filters: This topic provides the Skills on identifying the functions and concepts of routing policy and filters of firewall on Junos devices. It includes Default policies in routing, importing and exporting routing policies, Policy effects on routing tables, terms and structures of policies, concepts of firewall filters, Policy and filter match types, actions and match criteria, filter effects on packets, Unicast RPF.
The topics listed above are subject to change. Visit the juniper networks website regularly to get current course contents. General view on the topics helped me to complete the exam successfully.
JNCIA-Junos certification will be valid for two years. Recertification is attained by passing the current JN0-102 exam before the certification life-time period. Practice test can be taken to test your knowledge and it helps you to identify the topics you need to concentrate further.
Iren Markovic, Engineer, Ximar Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the products after purchase?
All products are available for download immediately from your Member's Area. Once you have made the payment, you will be transferred to Member's Area where you can login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long can I use my product? Will it be valid forever?
Test-King products have a validity of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means that any updates to the products, including but not limited to new questions, or updates and changes by our editing team, will be automatically downloaded on to computer to make sure that you get latest exam prep materials during those 90 days.
Can I renew my product if when it's expired?
Yes, when the 90 days of your product validity are over, you have the option of renewing your expired products with a 30% discount. This can be done in your Member's Area.
Please note that you will not be able to use the product after it has expired if you don't renew it.
How often are the questions updated?
We always try to provide the latest pool of questions, Updates in the questions depend on the changes in actual pool of questions by different vendors. As soon as we know about the change in the exam question pool we try our best to update the products as fast as possible.
How many computers I can download Test-King software on?
You can download the Test-King products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers or devices. If you need to use the software on more than two machines, you can purchase this option separately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version?
PDF Version is a pdf document of Questions & Answers product. The document file has standart .pdf format, which can be easily read by any pdf reader application like Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, OpenOffice, Google Docs and many others.
Can I purchase PDF Version without the Testing Engine?
PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to main Question & Answer Testing Engine product.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by Windows. Android and IOS software is currently under development.