Guaranteed Success For Checkpoint Exams
Pass Checkpoint Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- CCSA R80 - Check Point Security Administration R80
- CCSE R80 - Check Point Security Expert R80
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is global supplier of software, combined hardware-software products for IT security, such as, network security, data security,security management,endpoint security, etc. It was founded by Gil Shwed, Marius Nacht and Shlomo Kramer at Ramat-Gan in Israel in 1993. It has branches in Belarus, Israel, Sweden (Former Protect Data development centre), United States (San Carlos, California, in Dallas, Texas and in Ottawa, Ontario), California (ZoneAlarm), Canada, etc.
The basic technological innovations of Check Point are:
- Network Security components, includes, URL filtering, Firewall, Application Control, Mobile Access, Intrusion Prevention, Anti-spam, Antivirus, Data Loss Prevention,IPsec VPN, etc.
- Virtualization Security by VE product and VPN Power-1 VSX
- Data Security throughDLP security gateway, VPNs, access controls, etc.
- Endpoint Security combines full disk encryption, firewall, anti-spyware, removable media encryption, VPN client, protection of I/O ports such as USB, network access control, antivirus, etc.
- Mobile Security through SSL VPN portal.
- Security Management through multi-domain security management Software Blade architecture, device provisioning, management-software including event analysis, correlation, etc.
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) certifications, including, CCSA R75 & CCSA 2013 enhances the expertise of the IT professionals regarding the following topics:
- Installation of the security gateway in a scattered environment
- Configuration of relevant rules on Web, Gateway servers, etc.
- Developing a fundamental SmartDashboard-rule and assigning permissions
- Scheduling backups and making effective upgrades quickly
- Monitoring and troubleshooting IPS and general network traffic
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) certifications, including, Endoint Security, MDSM VSX, CCSE R71 Update, Advanced IPS, CCSE 2013, MDSM, CCSE R75, etc. enhances the expertise of the IT professionals regarding the following topics:
- Providing backup for the Security Gateway, Management Server, etc.
- Developing, testing and troubleshooting a clustered Security Gateway system
- Upgrading and troubleshooting a Management Server
- Configuring and maintaining security improvement solutions
- Managing, testing and optimizing corporate VPN tunnels
Check Point Certified Master Architect (CCMA) creates Security masters who are expert in designing and implementing a comprehensive security solution.