Guaranteed Success For Juniper Exams
Pass Juniper Exams Fast With Our 99.6% FIRST TIME PASS RATE
- Network Engineer
- JNCIA-Junos - Juniper Networks Certified Associate - Junos
- JNCDS-DC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Data Center
- JNCDS-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Security
- Automation and DevOps
- JNCIS-DevOps - Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Automation and DevOps
- Network Engineer
- JN0-103 - Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
- JN0-1301 - Data Center Design, Specialist (JNCDS-DC)
- JN0-1331 - Security Design, Specialist (JNCDS-SEC)
- JN0-221 - Automation and DevOps, Associate
- JN0-230 - Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC)
- JN0-334 - Security, Specialist
- JN0-348 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist
- JN0-362 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Specialist
- JN0-412 - Cloud, Specialist (JNCIS-Cloud)
- JN0-635 - Security, Professional
- JN0-648 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT)
- JN0-663 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-SP)
- JN0-681 - New Data Center, Professional
Juniper Networks, Inc. is a US-based multi-national company that produces and supplies high-performance Internet Protocol networking equipments and services. It was established by Pradeep Sindhu in 1996 and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA.
The major technological innovations of Juniper Networks, Inc. include: MX-series, T-series, E-series, J-series and M-series families of routers, SRX-series security products, EX-series Ethernet switches, etc. Junos is the network operating system of Juniper, which is applied in most of the Juniper products.
The Juniper Networks Technical Certification Program (JNTCP) is offered by Juniper Networks, Inc. to enhance the proficiencies of the technical experts in the Juniper line of products. The certifications include several levels on the basis of skill level. These certifications reflect the company's emphasis on carrier solutions and practical skill enhancement initiative on IP/MPLS and other technical issues.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE) distinguishes the expertise in the networking world. The JNCIE is a lab-based exam that maintains the highest-level standard in the JNTCP.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP) demonstrates the expertise regarding configuration and troubleshooting common networking scenarios. JNCIP certification is the requirement for taking the JNCIE-level lab exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS) focuses on extensive product knowledge, Internet technologies, design principles, etc. at the Specialist level. JNCIS certification is a requirement for taking the JNCIP-level exam.
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA) verifies fundamental knowledge of Internet technology, related platform configuration, troubleshooting skills, etc. JNCIA certification is a requirement for taking the JNCIS-level written exams.